Selection of Scientific "Classics" in the Field:
Cacioppo, J. T., Tassinary, L. G., & Berntson, G. G. (2000). Handbook of psychophysiology, 2nd edition. New York: Cambridge University Press:
Chapter Two: Human electroencephalography by Davidson, R.J. et al. PDF
Chapter Three: Event-related brain potentials by Fabiani, M. et al. PDF
Chapter Seven: The skeletmotor system: Surface electromyography by Tassinary, L.G., & Cacioppo, J.T. PDF
Chapter Eight: The electrodermal system by Dawson, M.E. et al. PDF
- 2014 SPR Committee Report: Publication guidelines and recommendations for studies using electroencephalography and magnetoencephalography.
- Classics on EEG, EMG and EDA are now available at https://ccsn.uchicago.edu/page/ccsn-behavioral-electrophysiological-lab#overlay=node/82/edit.
- Free Educational Materials on ERP can be found on ERPinfo.org. Click here for more details.
- Artifact rejection and ICA: click here.
ELECTRICAL NEUROIMAGING RESOURCES
Free Educational Materials (BrainStorm Slides) on how to use free open-source Electrical NeuroImaging Software "BrainStorm" can be found here.
BRAIN ANATOMY RESOURCES
- Everything you always wanted to know about the brain:
Download the full book (the 2012 edition of BrainFacts) for free here.
- Eprime Training Videos are available at: http://abacus.bates.edu/~tkahan/training.htm
- Looking for Eprime Scripts? Click Here
HPEN EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS
This section contains free educational CCSN HPEN videos related to high-density electrical neuroimaging.
Videos may be used for nonprofit educational purposes if this copyright notice is included. Permission must be obtained from the copyright holder(s) for any other use. © CCSN HPEN
Bruce Bartholow's Workshop on "Event-Related Brain Potential Research"