The Brain Dynamics Laboratory collaborates with scientists nationwide and beyond.
North American collaborations
- Marc Farinella, The Harris School, The University of Chicago
- Chris Frum, West Virginia University
- John Grant, Division of Biological Sciences, The University of Chicago
- Royce Lee, Division of Biological Sciences, The University of Chicago
- James W. Lewis, West Virginia University
- Eric Oliver, Department of Political Science, The University of Chicago
- Colm A. O’Muircheartaigh, The Harris School, The University of Chicago
SOUTH AMERICAN COLLABORATIONS
- Blas Couto, Institute of Cognitive Neurology (INECO)
- Agustin Ibanez, INECO & Universidad Diego Portales, Psychology, Chile
- Facundo Manes, Institute of Cognitive Neurology (INECO)
- Lucas Sedeno, Institute of Cognitive Neurology (INECO)
- Yuejia Luo, Beijing Normal University
Northwest Noggin (nwnoggin.org) is a robust, creative, volunteer driven non-profit organization (EIN: 81-3885713) that brings scientists and artists and students of all ages together to to contribute their expertise, listen and learn from others, enthuse young people about science and art, share area educational resources, and inform and excite the public about ongoing, taxpayer supported neuroscience research.